Online Workshop-How to write a rationale report Presenter: Mr Videsh Boodu
Jul 14 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pmR530
Course information (Content/Overview)
- To develop the professionals understanding of report writing, understanding the Rationale process, Setting the Qualitative Properties & showing the Quantitative evidence or measurable.
- The takeaways for the Delegates would be the ability to understand the methodology of rationalization and write, easy to understand reports. The delegate would also be equipped with the knowledge of reviewing reports.
SACAP – Professional Competency: This Workshop covers the following Professional Competencies;
10 – Office practice, legal aspects and ethics
Summary of key points:
DELEGATES WHO ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP WOULD HAVE GAINED AN UNDERSTANDING OF:
- What is a Rationale?
- Why a rationale report is required?
- The structure of a report.
- Types of reports inclusive but not limited to Rationales, Town planning motivations, Specialist studies (Energy efficiency, Sewer Disposal, fire protection et cetera)
- The steps to rationalization.
- The language to use for the target audience.
Venue : Online Via google meet
Registration and payment to be made on or before: 11 July 2022, Monday
Date of Workshop: 14 July 2022, Thursday
Registration link: https://forms.gle/yLgz67htH8SQusAZ7
Late registrations will lead to the delegate being signed up for the next workshop. No late registrations will be accepted for the last workshop.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone with an interest to develop their knowledge or refine their skills on rationalization and report writing.
Cost of workshop
R540, non SAIBD members
R460, SAIBD members (fully paid up members only)
CPD Category: category 1 CPD Credits: 0.5
Name of VA, ALS hosting the CPD course: South African Institute of Building Design
- Cancellation/refunds will only be accepted a week prior to the set date. Should notification of cancellation not be received within this period, refunds will not be issued due to non-attendance
- certificates of attendance will be issued 14 days after the event. Should you not receive a copy of your certificate after the 14 days, kindly email our office.
- requests for certificates for courses completed in previous years will incur a cost of R100,00 per certificate.
SAIBD: Kimera Armugum
SAIBD, Standard Bank
Acc. no: 051 406 500
Branch code : 042 826
(Please use “202223 INTIAL & SURNAME” as reference)